Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Tables for Two


Aren't these tables darling for cozy dining at home?  

As empty nesters, we now eat in front of the tv most days.  It seems strange for just the two of us to sit at a formal dining room table for our meals. There's no tv in the kitchen, so we don't want to eat there.  There's a table and a large screen tv in my art studio, but so are all my projects, so we won't eat there.  My husband has a dining table in his mancave, but with a large screen tv and sports blaring in the background, I can't eat there.  So, it's our living room where we meet for lunch to watch 'The View' and dinner in the evening while we watch the news.

So, I'm setting up a small table for two in front of one of our large living room windows.......just like below........then everyday will be cozy 'dining for two'.

Wish me luck!  And have a wonderful day!!







 
































No comments:

Post a Comment